Polyresin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for crafters who create works using polymer clay, resin, and other fun materials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
runningXfree
Kurogoma
Kurogoma

Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol!   Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 am

So hey everyone! Just like many people in this world I love to craft!! I am a lover of polymer clay! love I just got into it this past summer of 2011. After days and days and days of research on how to properly use the so called "clay" I have learned to master it practically! Well not master but master it in my mind!

I also have a Youtube channel: just go look up "runningXfree" on youtube, just take off the " Very Happy

I feature polymer clay tutorials, charm updates, tags, and the occasional giveaway! lol!

If you have any questions about polymer clay, I am always up to helping out! As I always say, I'm a giver, not a taker! Very Happy

Now for some randomness: bounce Very Happy afro <----- yeah buddy its an afro!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhasputin
Admin
Admin
Rhasputin

Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol!   Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Welcome to the forum! I hope we get more members soon! Smile
It's hard to get a forum started, but once it does we should be a really fun place to be! glomp

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Introductions? MEEE FIRST! lol!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Polyresin :: Forum :: Member introductions-
Jump to: